Please refer to the above size chart for our garments. The above measurements are body measurements, not garment measurements. Most of our clothes are loose fitting so you maybe able to size up or down depending on the fit you would like to have. Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any sizing questions.
- Q: How quickly will my item ship out?
- A: Items ship out in about 2-6 business days, most items in the shop are made when they are ordered. Sometimes larger orders will take a little longer to process. Please feel free to email me to get a better sense of when your order ships out, or visit our Shipping page.
- Q: What is your return policy?
- A: Rennes wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. All leather goods may be returned for a refund or exchange. You must contact me within three days of receiving your item to work something out. As of May 14th 2013 there is now a 10% restocking fee on returns. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and original shipping costs can not be refunded. All custom orders, clothing sales, and sale items are final sale with no exceptions. Please see our Policies page for more information.
- Q: How do you pronounce "Rennes"?
- A: Like "wren", the bird!
- Q: Where are you products made?
- A: All items in my shop are made by me (Julia) in Boston, MA. Much care and time is put into making each piece.
- Q: Do you take wholesale orders?
- A: Yes, Rennes is now taking select wholesale orders for our leather goods. If you are interested, do get in touch. Please email me at email@example.com with a little bit of information about you and your shop!
- Q: Do you take custom orders?
- A: When I have extra time in between shop orders, sometimes I am able to take a custom order. I can only make the styles currently available in my shop (I may consider making certain older styles too, but I can't guarantee it). As of of 2012, I am now going to be adding a custom order fee to each custom order. This is mainly due to the amount of leather that gets wasted when cutting out only one bag at a time. The fee will depend on the item and vary between $15-40. All custom orders are final sale. Thank you for your understanding!
- Q: Do you do repairs?
- A: Yes! I will happily try to repair your Rennes bag at any point in time. Please contact me for more details. Please note at this time I can only repair bags purchased from my shop.